7 Year 100,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty (Nov. 1, 2001 - July 8, 2002)
- Applies to 2001-2002 models placed into service on or after November 1, 2001.
- Coverage for 7 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first
- This warranty is not transferable
- Discontinued on July 8th, 2002 and replaced by the 7 Year 70,000 Mile Warranty
7 Year 70,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty (On or after July 9, 2002)
** Coverage on 2001 and 2002 models administered by DaimlerChrysler Service Contracts.
- Applies to 2003-2004 models placed into service on or after July 9, 2002**
- Coverage for 7 years or 70,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Comprehensive coverage of the engine, transmission and transaxle*
- This Limited Warranty stays with the vehicle, which means that it is automatically assumed by subsequent owners without charge (vehicles built from July 9, 2002 until Sep. 30, 2003).
NOTE: Starting with vehicles built on or after October 1, 2003 there is a $150 transfer fee and the warranty is ONLY transferable to the second owner. The warranty for the third and subsequent owners is the standard 3yr/36mo. The second owner MUST transfer the warranty within 30 days to be valid.
- $100 deductible is applied per repair visit on covered repairs after the 3/36 Basic Limited Warranty has expired
- 24-Hour Towing Assistance to the nearest dealership for covered component failure during Limited Warranty coverage. Towing service can be arranged by calling (800)521-2779.
- Both the 3-Year/36,000-Mile Basic Limited Warranty coverage and the 7-Year/70,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty begin at the time the vehicle is sold. As always, repairs are made under the Basic Limited Warranty until it expires.